All the Benefits of the Cloud, with None of the Risk
The cloud revolution is here. Many businesses are taking advantage of virtual, cloud-based data centers. The combination of on-demand services, scalability, security, and control is a powerful drive for businesses to migrate their services. There's just one issue with internet-based cloud services - and that's what happens when the internet goes down. A failed router, damaged communications lines, or a denial of service attack can have a devastating impact on the IT services you and your customers rely on. What if you could get the convenience of a cloud-based, virtual data center without the risk of communications failure? How about a solution that combines fast, responsive, safe infrastructure with a business-focused approach designed around value and quality?
Now you can. It's called Nexela Local Cloud.
SERVER HARDWARE INCLUDED, NO HARDWARE PURCHASE NECESSARY
How Nexela Local Cloud worksThe concept behind Nexela Local Cloud is simplicity itself - providing powerful, effective, virtual cloud services and infrastructure without the vulnerability inherent in internet communications.
- We provide and install local IT infrastructure in a location of your choice - on site, in a data center you own, or anywhere else you need.
- We configure the infrastructure to act as an on-demand, virtual data center.
- We migrate all of your data and apps to the new, virtual data center.
- Your IT teams have complete access to the virtual data center and are able to spin up, alter, decommission, or otherwise manage cloud-based infrastructure.
- The experience of using the data center is similar to AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- You pay an affordable monthly fee, and that's it - there's no additional charge for management, maintenance, or repairs.
How Nexela Local Cloud comparesHere's how Nexela compares with using Public Cloud such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or a traditional, self-hosted, managed server solution.
|Benefits||Amazon AWS/Azure||Managed Server||Nexela Local Cloud|
|Trade Capital Expense for Operational Expense|
|Benefit from Economies of Scale|
|Stop Guessing Capacity|
|Automatic Discount as Price of Computing Decreases|
|Hardware Issues Covered|
|Guaranteed Recovery Time per SLA|
|Independent from the Public Internet|
|Support for Legacy Applications|
|Better Application Performance for Local Users|
|No Vendor Lock-in|
|Failover to Backup Server in Minutes||Optional|