Business Phone System (PBX) 1
Nexela Inc is specializing in installation, maintenance and support of affordable and at the same time feature-rich telephone systems geared towards Medium to Small sized businesses in Greater Philadelphia area and the region. We are utilizing various reliable systems made by TalkSwitch, Allworx, Microsoft Response Point or Cisco depending on customer’s requirements and budget. All of the systems we offer support VoIP plus all other options offered by competition and more while being within small-mid size business budget.
Features such as remote extension over internet to support teleworkers, tying offices together into single system, forwarding voice mail to email as sound file (.wav) and hosting virtual extensions for sales people on the road are just some of the endless possibilities our systems offer. As everything else in technology world, telephone systems become better, more capable and more affordable very rapidly. Let us educate you about latest technological advances in telephony and provide you with a competitive quote free of charge should you feel you are ready to enjoy all benefits and savings our systems have to offer.
We take great pride in our Philadelphia area small business solutions and stand behind it. We will support your business through installation and at any time should problem ever arise or changes are needed as business evolves and grows. We are just a phone call away.
Our telephone systems are full of features that small businesses need and large businesses take for granted, including features that cost extra on other systems. Unlike your telephone company services such as voicemail and call forwarding you don’t have to pay every month for.
Improve Company Image
- Auto Attendants – Auto Attendants Greet callers with pre-recorded messages that offer touchtone choices and connect callers to extensions or groups such as “Sales”. It’s like having your own receptionist 24 hours a day. There are multiple levels of auto attendant, so you can offer multiple options and sub-options for callers.
- Dial-By-Name Directory – Callers can select an extension by dialing the name of the person they want to reach
- Music on Hold – Play music or custom-made announcements for callers on hold. You can use an MP3 file or plug in a local radio staion into PBX tuned to local channel.
- Multiple Languages – Our Systems speaks fluent English, French or Spanish. You can let your customers select the language of their choice when the auto attendant answers, and the prompts at individual extensions can use different languages.
- Ring Groups – Send calls to internal extensions in a department. Ring multiple extensions simultaneously and use different ring patterns to identify types of calls such that you can identify which department caller is trying to get hold of to properly respond to the call.
- Call Queue – If an extension or ring group is busy, the caller gets the option to leave a message, remain on hold, or return to the auto attendant. At your extension, you get notified of queued inbound calls.
- Mode Scheduling – Handle incoming calls differently at different times of the day, days of the week and on holidays. Our Systems can professionally handle calls during and after regular business hours.
- Call Conference – Connect multiple parties on one phone call.
- Call Hold Transfer/Park – Hold calls. Transfer calls to local or remote extensions, ring groups, or voicemail.
- Automatic Hotline Calling – Automatically dial a set number when a specific phone is picked up. Perfect for door phones or any other public area.
- Voicemail – Built-in voicemail saves you paying monthly for phone company voicemail, and it’s centralized, so you don’t have to check different mailboxes for cell and office phones.
- Call Back/Call Bridge – Access your office long distance savings plan from anywhere around the world. Lets your long distance savings plan travel with you.
- Automatic Route Selection – Automatically send certain kinds of outgoing calls through specific phone lines. All long-distance calls, for example, can use a specific line or group of lines that is connected to your least expansive long distance or international provider.
- Toll Restriction – Prevent unauthorized long-distance or international calling from any local extension.
- Call Detail Record Logging – Assign accounts to calls and track length of calls for billing of professional services.
- Remote Management – Change configuration of the system remotely.
- Hunt Group Balancing – Ensure that your outgoing calls find and use phone lines in the best way possible for your business.
- Auto Fax Detection – Automatically route faxes without wasting money on a dedicated fax line.
- Connect Anywhere – Any phone, anywhere, can be added as an extension of the system. Integrate mobile and teleworkers, stay connected anywhere, and give your customers a single number to contact you.
- Voicemail to E-mail – Receive e-mail notification of new voicemail, with or without the message attached as an audio file.
- Call Cascade – If your extension is busy, not answered, screened, or on “do not disturb”, calls can ring a sequence of other extensions or ring groups. With call cascade, TalkSwitch can make several attempts to locate you before sending the caller to voicemail.
- Call Forward – Send calls to any other local or remote extension, to a ring group, or voice mailbox.
- Call Waiting – If another call comes in while you’re on the phone, you are notified and the caller ID is displayed. You can easily toggle between calls.
- System Speed Dials – Store multiple numbers on your system for easy access.
- Caller-ID Routing – Handle calls differently based on where they come from. Ensure critical calls get instant access, and telemarketers don’t.
- Intercom – Place calls from one extension to another.
- Public Announcement – Phone System can be connected to a PA (Overhead Paging) system, or announcements can be made through the speakers of selected telephone models.
- Call Pickup – Pick up calls from other extensions.
- Distinctive Ring – You can have different kinds of calls handled in different ways. TalkSwitch supports telephone company distinctive ring features.
- Call Screening – Records a caller’s name and then plays it to the recipient, who can accept or redirect the call.
- Line Appearance – See which lines are available or in use, right on your hand set. Customize which lines to view for each extension.